Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Thursday, October 8, 2009

NICKEL CITY!!!

I took my niece Kennedy, nephew Gavin and good friend Kolby to Nickel City for their birthdays. Neither of them have ever been and we all had a blast! The boys really liked all the car racing, jetski and shooting games while Kennedy and I stuck to the ticket games. My niece was a champ, she got (3)300 ticket jackpots! The other teenagers at Nickel City teased that they wanted her to play for them. We divided the tickets between the three of them and had fun picking out their prizes. We made a pit stop at the McDonalds drive thru for some Happy Meals and headed home. I had so much fun with the kiddos and enjoy the opportunities I get to spend quality time with them.

1 comment:

  1. the pics are great. i will have to spend some time with my kiddos there. thanks again Heather, it was a super sweet thing to do for him =)

    ReplyDelete