Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm a Big Girl Now



Today was Nevaeh's first day of preschool at Busy Bee. She is enrolled in a 2-day per week, 4-hour per day program. With Selah joining the family in less than 6 weeks I felt there was a need for Nevaeh to have something special to herself and I wanted her to get a jump start on her education. This school has a remarkable program and Nevaeh adores her teacher Miss Catheren.

I was a little nervous this morning, hoping she wouldn't SCREAM when I left, but she did GREAT!

She was so excited getting ready this morning, we made a stop by my Mom's to wish Nevaeh a fun first day then headed for the school.


I signed her in, got paperwork and calendars out of her cubby. She sat and started playing with another little girl.

Mommy: " Bye baby, Mommy loves you so much. Have a fun day at preschool ok?"
Nevaeh: Bye Mommy, have fun at work."

And that was it. I left, she was happy, I was a little sad- my baby is growing up so fast!

4 hours later I came to pick her up. The kiddos were all finishing up their lunches. Nevaeh saw me and ran to me.

"MOMMY!!!I had fun at preschool with my friends."


We said bye to Miss Catheren who said Nevaeh did GREAT then we headed home.

I am so proud of my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment