Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Monday, March 14, 2011

Grandpa Jauregui

A few days ago my Grandpa, Henry Jauregui ( My Dad's Dad) suffered a major heart attack. Doctors wanted to operate but couldn't right away because he had fluid in his lungs. After weighing out many different options the family decided to bring him home, with all of his medications while we waited for his surgery. We wanted an opportunity to spend some time with him in the comfort of home, surrounded by family and familiar things, not a hospital bed. His surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and I am asking whoever is willing to add my Grandpa Jauregui to their prayers. Doctors are giving him a 25%-30% survival rate, because he is already in poor health. But I serve an amazing God who can perform miracles. I surrender to His will but am asking that he heal my grandfather (age 79) so we can spend some more time with him. We had a great time with the family yesterday celebrating his 79th birthday, my grandmothers 75th birthday and my Dad's 47th birthday. So if you are willing, please shout out a little prayer for Henry Jauregui.


1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for him! We serve such an Almighty Jehovah-Rapha who absolutely CAN heal him if it His will.

    ReplyDelete