Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Fun

This summer has been very eventful. It began with moving to our new house, followed by our 2 week Lee Vinning trip, then 1 week at Camp Cedarbrook, beach trips and youth group bbq's filled our schedule for another 2 weeks followed by 1 week in Catalina. YIKES!!! My favorite of all the summer activities by far was simply watching my girls play in our back yard. I would lay in our 8 inch high grass( we need to cut it) under the shade of our fruitless mulberry tree and just watch the girls run around. Trinity loves playing the "Tackle Mommy" game while Nevaeh is more fond of the tire swing . I am enjoying the fact that the busyness of summer is ending and now I can spend more time just hanging out at home with my Hubby, my girls, my dogs and my horses:)
Photobucket Trinity almost 2
Photobucket Nevaeh almost 3
Photobucket Poco my baby boy

2 comments:

  1. Those pics of the girls are just TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hanging out with your friends.... Love You Heather!

    ReplyDelete