Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Monday, November 30, 2009

25th Wedding Anniversary Surprise!





This past weekend my siblings and I threw our parents a surprise anniversary party celebrating 25 years of marriage. We had over 60 of our closest family and friends there to join us in celebrating. We totally caught them off guard, my Mom was nearly in tears. We opened with prayer, ate a yummy dinner, watched a slide show, a few people gave toasts, we played a game and then had a great time of fellowship and pictures. My Mom and Dad got married at a very young age, they kept Christ at the center of our family and defeated all odds against them. I love you mom and Dad, I am grateful for all the sacrifices you have made for our family and for everything you have accomplished in life. You're commitment to each other and to our family is inspirational. Here's to another 50+ years!



1984



2009


This is less than half of the Jauregui Family

No comments:

Post a Comment