Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Thursday, March 11, 2010

1 More Week Until Checkpoint

It's been a few days since I blogged my journey and here's why...
I have found it very challenging to diet, exercise 2-3 hours a day, work, keep up with housework, let alone blog regularly. Two weeks into the competition and I am exhausted. Good news is I am down 8.2 lbs. Bad news is, I have been down exactly 8.2 lbs for over 5 days now, guess I hit a plateau. I am not letting the scale discourage me! I am pushing through, sticking to my diet, working out everyday and I know I will see the scale move again soon. I feel stronger, my clothes are looser, I am having a blast working out with my friends and am really enjoying getting my family on track with this healthy new lifestyle. So here is where I'm at so far...

8.2 lbs lost in 2 weeks ( hoped for more but I'm happy with that)
1.4% Body Fat loss ( Awesome! getting rid of the bad stuff and gaining more muscle)
2 1/4 inch loss on my waistline (Woohoo!)

My Team is doing great! We are weighing in next Friday for our checkpoint weigh in. I will post another team picture next Friday!

We would love to be posted on the top 5 teams after the weigh in.

Until the next update...stay healthy America!

No comments:

Post a Comment