Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pure Energy Checkpoint Weigh in



So our team as a whole did awesome with a combined total of 53 lbs lost! My 8.4 lbs loss as of last week ended up being a 6.8 lb loss with over 2% body fat loss and just over 2.5 inches lost on my waistline. With the other girls pulling in double digits I feel like the weekest link, I was hoping to do better for them. I am happy with a loss, weight, inches and body fat, I was just hoping to pull a bigger number. I am so incredibly proud of all of the girls on my team. We are all beginning a healthy new lifestyle. I am sticking to my diet, working out regularly, going to try to de-stress a little and hope for good results at the next checkpoint weigh in in two more weeks. I am really hoping we see Team Pure Energy on the Top 5 board next week, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment