Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Add Baby

I've been working on Selah's Nursery and have it pretty much set up. The closet still needs a little organization work, a few family members are blessing me with some used clothing. Now all we need is baby! Selah is expected to arrive on October 26th, I am praying for a week or two sooner. Nevaeh was 2 weeks late so I think I deserve an early baby:) We'll see!









Anytime I do something special for the baby I try and do something special for the girls. So during my Nursery project I gave the girls a Princess Room. They love it and are super excited about Baby Selah coming soon.


2 comments:

  1. It is so cute!!! I love the butterflies. I like how you are only a day farther a long then me and I have nothing done for the nursery. Good job on being prepared. I love that you made the process specail for your girls too. That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Heather it's adorable! Absolutely love it. I think I have the same floors as you - did you get them at costco?

    ReplyDelete