Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Better Late Than Never

So it's been a couple off months since I have blogged last and once you read this you will understand why. At the end of May I had the honor of shooting Paul & Cindy Ransoms Wedding. It was a beautiful wedding full of friends and family from our church. June we hit the summer running, Nevaeh graduated from Busy Bee Preschool we had a wonderful MVCC Staff Retreat at Boomers and then I left for Summer Camp. I spent a whole week with 20 of our MVCC kiddos at Indian Hills Camp in Jamul, it was a blast! I came back mid week of camp for a day to pack for our family camping trip. I got home Friday, finished packing Saturday then we left Sunday after the church picnic for Lee Vinning. We call this trip our 2 Week Winters Family Adventure(Vacation Blog to follow) The day after we returned from our trip I had the priveledge of shooting my friend Sarah's wedding. It was a mini high school reunion for me, I had a blast and she was one stunning bride.
After spending a few days getting " back in the swing of things", my sister-in-laws and I spent the day at Glen Ivy for our birthdays. It was so nice having a day to myself. Lots of fun and exciting stuff. I have a few more birthday celebrations this week, our 6 year anniversary is coming up then I get to look forward to Catalina in August. I feel so incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to do lots of fun things and am thankful for the strength and energy God has blessed me with to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment