Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Sunday, July 25, 2010

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

July 30th 2005 I became Mrs. Jason Edward Winters the 1st! Not to sound cliche or anything, but it was the happiest day of my life and was soon followed by many more happy days. 5 years flew by and so much has happened during this time so I thought I would write a recap of a few highlights of our past 5 Years of Wedded Bliss.
July 30th 2005 We were married at Mountain View Community Church


After our Wedding Jason continued his new position as Worship Pastor at Mountain View Community Church and I transferred to San Diego Christian College to finish my BA in Education. We found out in February 2006 that we were expecting our first baby! Unplanned but we were so excited!


October 4 2006 Introducing Nevaeh Marie Winters




3 moths after the arrival of our daughter Nevaeh we found out we were expecting BABY #2 !!! Needless to say we were both shocked and overjoyed!

September 19th 2007 Introducing Trinity Elise Winters


During this time Jason became the new Youth/Worship Pastor at Mountain View Community Church while I continued working on my BA at SDCC. We were so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family, otherwise adjusting to the life of a new parent while starting a new job and going to school would have been nearly impossible to do.





May 8 2008 GRADUATION DAY!!! It wasn't easy but after 3 years at SDCC, 2 long spring semesters pregnant and 2 fall semesters full of online classes and newborn babies at home, I managed to graduate from SDCC with my BA in Education. I couldn't have done it without God, the love and support of my family, the counselors at SDCC and coffee! Shortly after graduation I was hired on at Mountain View Community Church as the Children's Ministry Director.






June 2009 Home Sweet Home After graduation Jason and I started saving and searching for a new home. In February we put in an offer on a home out in the acres and June 1st we became 1st time home owners. We feel so blessed to have found this home, it is perfect for ministry and for our growing family!



We spent the next several months fixing up our home and enjoying watching our girls grow. In March of 2010 we found out that Baby #3 is on the way. Selah Desirae Winters is due this coming October.


We are so blessed to be able to share in many exciting adventures as a family. We camp every year in the Eastern Sierras, visit Campus by the Sea in Catalina, we've visited family in South Carolina, Florida, Colorado and recently visited friends in Washington. We've had many day trips to Silverstrand, Disneyland, Wild Animal Park and more. My family is my life and I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful,godly, talented, humble, hardworking man. I love you Jason Winters, thank you for being such an incredible husband! I look forward to many more years of memories with you!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW, that was so sweet! Thank you for sharing that and CONGRATS on 5 years. Mine is in September and I couldn't agree with you more that time has flown by.

    ReplyDelete