Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Little Selah

My birthday present to myself this year was a 4D ultrasound with the family to get a sneak peak at our baby girl Selah Desirae. Jason, Nevaeh, Trinity, my Mom, siblings, Nicole, Amber, Eli and my in-laws, Bob and Linda were all there to share in the experience. We arrived on time but the appointments were backed up, we patiently waited and have fun spending family time in the waiting room for about 45 minutes. Our tech's name was Shelly, she was AMAZING! She was so personable, funny, called Selah by name and really worked hard to get the perfect pictures for us. She explained every little detail to us, made little jokes when Selah was being a stinker and took lots of extra photos for us. This appoinment is a fun one, it's not all about measurements and fluids, it's all about baby! She did give us a few measurment specifics. Selah is measuring about 5 days ahead on her head and abdomen and a week ahead on the length of her legs. She is approximately 2.5lbs and shows signs of having a little bit of hair already:)She is also undeniably a girl, the picture was clear as day! Our girls loved seeing baby Selah and hearing her heartbeat. As a thank you for our patience they gave our girls a Teddy Bear with Selahs heart beat recorded in it! Nevaeh won't let it go! I must say getting the sneak peak made me all the more excited to meet my baby girl. I want to hold her and kiss her so badly! Here are just a few of my favorite shots. Baby's First Ultrasound off Black Mountain Road in San Diego gave our family an incredible experience and memories we will never forget!
Human Pretzel
She's already praying
We all think she looks like Trinity in this picture
Smiley Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment