Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Disney On Ice





Nevaeh's Preschool had a family field trip to Disney on Ice yesterday so we had a fun filled Mommy-Daughter Day! My mother and I took all three girls to the Sports Arena to see my 4th, Nevaeh's 3rd and Trinity's 2nd Disney On Ice show. The theme this year was "Celebration." The first number was "Birthday" a full cast performance highlighting Alice & Wonderland and Fantasia. Other celebrations included "Summer Vacation" featuring Lilo & Stitch. "Halloween" featuring Nightmare before Christmas, "Christmas" featuring Toy Story. A running story included Minnie's Dream of becoming a princess in which all the Disney Princesses and Prince's were featured including the new Princess & the Frog movie.


I had so much fun watching my girls reaction to everything going on. Selah was captivated by the lights and music, Nevaeh & Trinity recognized all the characters and shouted their names out as they danced across the stage.

It's days like these I wish I could just freeze time. I count myself truly blessed to have such an amazing mother and three beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment