Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Little Miss




I cannot believe how fast my baby girl is growing! She is a little over 2 months old now and has transitioned from newborn to infant. She was "well developed" at birth so she pretty much skipped the newborn stage:) Little Miss ( my newest nickname for Selah) loves tummy time, being held, listening to music, watching late night movies with daddy, taking showers, watching her big sisters and has a smile that will melt your heart. That is when she smiles, she always has a pensive look on her face:) She is starting to scoot on her tummy, likes to babble and loves to cuddle. I am enjoying every moment of being a Mommy of Three! Many said the third is the toughest, God blessed me with a really "chill" third baby and I feel blessed. Only thing I am having a harder time with is my time management. I've found I need an extra hour of "getting ready" time, I can't just leave the house anymore ( have to make sure the diaper bag is loaded and ready at all times),loading and unloading the car is a 15 minute process...you get the picture:)
I'll get a new schedule down eventually.
I sure do love my Little Miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment