Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Safari Run

I am training for the Safari Park Half Marathon and will soon be signing up for the Biggest Winner Competition as an effort to get fit and healthy this new year. I am trying to set goals for myself to keep me motivated and on track. No crash diets just a healthier lifestyle. I started training 2 weeks ago, starting with (3) 3mile runs a week. My 3 mile will be my base run for a while but next week I am going to start adding another 1.5 miles each week until I can comfortably run 13.1 miles~! YIKES! I am super excited that I am challenging myself to do this run.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! You will do great in the Safari Run. I am looking forward to the Chelsea's Light Run in March. Eventually maybe I will work upto a half marathon. I'm doing biggest winner in Feb also :)

    ReplyDelete