Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Friday, October 7, 2011

Cinco De Mayo

Haven't blogged in a while, I suppose you could say life has been a little busy lately. Nevaeh started kindergarten and celebrated her 5th birthday, Trinity started preschool and celebrated her 4th birthday, Selah is growing like a weed and will soon be turning one! And if all of that wasn't exciting enough we found out early September that we are expecting baby #4!!! May 5th 2012 another little miracle will be added to the Winters household and we couldn't be more thrilled. Nevaeh and Trinity are super excited and are praying for a brother, I reminded them that it could very well be another little sister and they were okay with that. While this pregnancy is a lot different than my others I am still expecting baby to be another girl. Aside from the ever so wonderful morning sickness I have crazy fatigue ( couldn't have anything to do with the fact I'm chasing 3 little rugrats around everyday) and am super sensitive to smells. It's a package deal, these symptoms just come with the territory, I am so excited about the end reward and am thankful to have an amazing family and a wonderful, supportive husband. Gender will be revealed early December. Guesses? ( not what you hope I'm having, but what you truly think I'm having:) )

No comments:

Post a Comment