Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Clay in the Hands of the Potter

I had an amazing time this weekend at the MVCC Women's Retreat. God really blessed me this weekend with rest, wonderful fellowship an incredible speaker(good job Lori) who He used to touch hearts with His Word. I got to meet new ladies and grow closer with both friends and church family. Lori's message was about being "Clay in the Hands of the Potter." Being moldable and willing for God to use. To give up our need for control, our tendency to worry and stress. To remember that God is in control and has a plan for our lives. Our days at camp consisted of coffee, food, worship, message, games, more food, crafts, more games, more food, worship, message, more coffee, more games and we managed to squeeze a little sleep in there too. It was so much fun, I am looking forward to next year!

4 comments:

  1. Love You Heather =) the pic of me and you is cute! i want copies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thanks for being such a GREAT Host!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funfun...i stole ur pic colage and saved it 2 my computer.....bua hahahaha.
    SHUCKYDARN!

    ReplyDelete