Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Little Rock Stars

Nevaeh and Trinity have always loved music( even in the womb). They love playing the piano, Daddy's guitar and singing along to Dora and Veggie Tales. My girls have recently discovered the microphone, and that when you stand on a chair in the middle of the room full of people and start singing you are bound to get a lot of attention. Their latest performance included The ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider, The B-I-B-L-E,Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Hush Little Baby. Watching them stand in the middle of my parents living room took me back about 14 years when Amber(my youngest sister) used to do the exact same thing! Trinity makes an amazing back-up singer. I'm sure, (like Daddy) we will see these two performing a lot together.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

1 comment: