Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cutest Conversation

So Nevaeh, Trinity and myself were on a ride home from Escondido when Nevaeh (my almost 3 year old) says...
N: " Oh look Mommy, those mountains are beautiful. Jesus maked' them for me."
Me: " Yes, he sure did. You should tell him thank you."
N: " Where He at Mommy? I can't see Him."
Me: " That's because He lives in Heaven, but He also lives in your heart."
N: " No, No Mommy, He to big to fit in there, my heart."
I then spent about 5 minutes trying to explain that Jesus and God are the same. And that God created everything and is everywhere. She then spent the next 15minutes clarifying...
N: " Jesus on the mountain? Jesus on the rock? Jesus on the tree? Jesus with Daddy? Jesus at Mimi's house? Jesus in the car?
Me: ( My reply to all) " He sure is honey."
From Weekend Villa to 14th street she pretty much asked the question for every store, car, tree, stoplight and member of our family.
It was a really sweet moment spent with my baby girl.
I just put her to bed about 45 minutes ago and the book she picked out for her bedtime story was Tell me About Jesus. She picked the book simply because it had a picture of Jesus with two little girls on His lap. She said, "Look Mommy, it's Vaeh and Ti Ti with Jesus."
My heart melted.

Lord,
Help give me discernment and wisdom in how to effectively reach my children for You. My prayer for Nevaeh, Trinity and my future children is to know, love You and have a personal relationship with You. Thank you for the work you are clearly doing in their little hearts. In Your precious and Holy Name.
Amen

1 comment:

  1. i remember driving with Kolby and he just all of a sudden gets excited and says, God made everything! the sky, the mountains, birds and ..... it was so sweet. i am so blessed that my children know Jesus.

    Our children do the sweetest things.

    ReplyDelete