Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Countdown Time

In less then a week I will officially be weighing in for the competition. We got our custom Biggest Winner Pink T-shirts today, I ate at La Cocina for the last time, said my fairwells to the snack table at Bible Study and and now trying to mentally prepare for the adventure I will begin on Monday! Sounds so dramatic... not really. I want to loose weight and this competition is the perfect incentive to get my "booty" in gear. To reiterate, my goal is to loose at least 20 lbs during the 6 week competition the old fashioned way, diet & excersize. I will begin posting pictures of me and the team on Monday 22nd and will update my blog every Friday with my progress. Tune in to see the Pink Team aka Pure Energy in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment