Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Update: Pink Team Don't Be Mad

So I'm on this whole healthy living kick and am taking baby steps in the process. I am working on a new diet, or eating lifestyle, to get back to the way nature intended my diet to be. I made the grocery switch to organic and am working my way out of the Mexican Food/ Fast food market ( my weakness) and trying to eat at home more. I also, with the help of friends, have adapted the weight watchers point system into my diet. Even though I haven't gone full force in my diet/workout routine I've managed to loose 5lbs since Jan 1st 2010! 1 lb a week is good, my goal during the contest is 3lbs per week. We'll see:) I am now 35lbs away from my ultimate goal of 40lbs by June 1st 2010. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

2 comments:

  1. Why would the pink team be mad about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because they want me to save my weight loss for the competition:)

    ReplyDelete