Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Official!!!



R.F.C's Biggest Winner competition began today! Pure Energy aka Pink Team weighed in today and are pumped to get this competition going. We are competing for fun but are loosing weight to live a happier, healthier life. As promised I will be updating my blog a couple times a week starting with this entry.

Today is Day 1 of the competition

My starting weight is 192.2 lbs- Goal weight by April 16th is approx 170
My Staring waist line is 43 inches- Goal waist line is approx 36 inches


Biggest Winner is just a jump start to my ultimate goal weight of 150 by June 1st 2010 and waist line of approximately 33 inches.

Here is my awesome team
Me, Karissa, Michelle, Lacey & Jessica


Our competition is...( Pictures to follow)
Us and Chuck Norris- Led by Jessica Winters
BA Crew- Led by Nicole Jauregui
Missfits- Led by Suzanne Middlebrooks
Aging to Perfection- Led by Nikki Ferguson
along with 42 other teams who registered

Good Luck Everyone!

I am super excited about this contest, $2500 grand prize would be nice but hitting my goal weight would be even nicer, stay tuned for more updates...

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Heather for "Biggest Winner". I agree, hitting my goal weight in 6 weeks will be super nice...

    ReplyDelete