Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Linder Maternity Shoot


I had a photo session at the infamous Dos Picos Park yesterday with Andy & Melinda Linder. They are expecting a baby boy in about 8 weeks! I had a lot of fun shooting their pictures, I'm sure you'll agree I had good models:) I must admit I had to get pretty creative in order to get some of the shots I wanted. One included me laying on my side because of the big belly I have, preventing me from laying flat on my tummy. I'm sure watching a 9 month prego woman attempt to squat, bend, climb and waddle aided in making their smiles genuine. I am so excited for this growing family and can't wait to meet their little boy!

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job I really appreciate you doing this :)
    You are a great sister and friend!!!

    ReplyDelete