Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Friday, October 22, 2010

I am Sam



This is Sam, the most recent addition to our family. He was given to us by friends of ours from church. He is 8 years old and a total cuddle bug.
Plan is to breed him with our other Golden Retriever Hope, but meanwhile he enjoys following the girls Nevaeh and Trinity around the house, cuddling with Mom and Dad, and running errands around town with Mommy. He fits right in with our family and is the house trained, cuddly dog I have always dreamed of owning!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, You probably don't remeber me because there were som many people at the fall festival tonight, but I went to school with your hubby and several other people at MVCC. I found you guys on Heidi's blog and wanted to get connected. Jason said you were 3 days late so I will be praying for you guys and for a healthy and safe delivery.

    P.S. your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete