Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Monday, October 4, 2010

Selah Update- October

Because of scheduling issues with my doctor I have 2 check ups a week from now until Selah's due date, fun times!

Appointment today was AMAZING!!!

I lost 1 lb this week making my total weight gain 16lbs so far ( not too bad.)My goal was between 15-20. Everything with Mommy and Baby is checking out normal. We went over the results of my 36 week ultrasound...

Selah is head down, hardly any cervix left ( hoping she comes soon), she is in the 50 percentile ( Won't have another 11 pounder)they are estimating 6lb 4oz so far and her head to abdomen ration is perfect! Because she is smaller they decided not to schedule a c-section until 41 weeks ( November 1st) to give me another week to go into labor on my own. For those of you who haven't followed my journey I have been fighting and searching for a doctor who will let me have a vbac and finally found one. Because I've had 2 previous csections I am considered high risk and have had a hard time finding a doctor to work with me. God blessed me with Dr. Stuckey who has monitored me very closely and is working with me to have a better birth experience:)The three stipulations being... #1 They will not induce, I have to labor on my own. #2 any signs of fetal distress and I am on the operating table no questions asked. #3 If I don't go into labor by Nov 1st they are taking her via csection.

I'd appreciate prayers. For a healthy baby, that Selah will show her pretty little face before her due date, that everything progresses normally and I have a successful vbac, and for a speedy recovery.

That's all for now, another update to come on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment