Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Monday, April 12, 2010

Excited Big Sister


Nevaeh has been saying the cutest things lately, so I decided I needed to start writing them down. She is so excited about a new baby coming into the family, Trinity doesn't really get it yet but Nevaeh knows. Here are a few quotes for you...

Before getting prego...
Nevaeh: " Mommy can you push out a baby like Auntie Heather and Uncle Nick?"
Me: "Honey, you have to pray and ask Jesus for Mommy to have a baby."
Nevaeh: " How I do that?"
(Mommy & Neaveh Pray)
Nevaeh:( Nevaeh speaking to my tummy) " Are you in there yet baby?"

After Announcing the pregnancy
Me:" Nevaeh there is baby in Mommy's tummy now."
Nevaeh: " Jesus hear me way up in the sky for a baby."
Me: " that's right honey, you're going to be a big sister again."
Nevaeh: "Can you push it out Mom, I want to play with it."
Me: " No honey the baby has to grow, it's not done cookin yet."

...
I was carrying Nevaeh on my hip and she asked...
Nevaeh:" I not hurt the baby right?"
Me: "No honey you're not hurting the baby."
Nevaeh: " It's still cookin huh Mom?"
Me: "Yes honey, it's still cookin."
Nevaeh: "when it be all done?"
Me: "Around your birthday in October."
Nevaeh( Filled with excitment)" We can have 2 birthdays!"

Nevaeh is pretty set on wanting a little brother, Trinity says something different every time I ask her. One thing is for sure Nevaeh is super excited! She already sings to my tummy and prays for a healthy baby. It's too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment