Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wish Us Luck



This is the final week of the Biggest Winner Contest at Ramona Fitness Center. Our team has steadily remained in 3rd place out of over 50 teams throughout the competition, we find out this weekend if we were able to move up in the ranks. I am so incredibly proud of my team and how hard we have all worked. It doesn't matter if we win or not because we all feel like we have won already. Our team as of 2 weeks ago was down over 70lbs, that's with a 3 month pregnant lady on the team:) We weigh in Friday and are so thankful for all of the support we have received throughout this journey.

My personal goals have obviously changed. What started as a 20lb loss goal turned into more of a weight management goal. I lost 7 lbs in the first 2 weeks of the contest and have steadily maintained throughout. I am down 7 lbs, have lost over 4% body fat and actually dropped 2 pant sizes. I'm pretty proud of that considering I am 3 months pregnant. I have done it the right way too, eating healthy and working out. I am so excited to start this pregnancy off right, staying healthy and keeping fit while doing so. My goal is to only gain 15-20lbs during this pregnancy. I won't stress too much over the scale as my baby's health and my health are my #1 priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment