Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guess What?

So two weeks into our weight loss competition I was doing great. Down 8lbs in the first 2 weeks then plateau. Reason being, I was pregnant and didn't know it. In the third week I found out the wonderful news but didn't let it deter me from working out and eating healthy. I cut out the protein shake replacements and stayed at 1200 calories, making sure I got in all the proteins, fruits and veggies baby needs. I even continued my 10 hour a week workouts despite my morning sickness and fatigue. I was bummed that I wasn't going negative on the scale but glad I'm not gaining anything either. My goal is to have a healthy baby and to be a healthy Mommy, continuing to eat right and exercise regularly. I gained 60lbs with Nevaeh lost 30lbs then gained the 30 back with Trinity then lost 30 after her. Needless to say I have remained about 30lbs over my pre-baby weight and am hoping to beat that obstacle this time. My goal is to loose fat while gaining baby, that way after the baby is born it will be easier for me to shed the pounds and keep them off. We are all super excited, Jason wants another girl, Nevaeh asks me everyday for a brother, Trinity changes her mind every minute and I am happy with either. A boy would be a nice change but I have have plenty of experience with girls. October 26th is the day we are expecting our little one. Please keep our growing family in your prayers, for good health for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, such exciting news...I love this baby boom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get on board Breanna:) Just kidding...we are super excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete