Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Friday, April 2, 2010

Pure Energy Update


First and foremost I want to say that I am super proud of my team. While I'm not all that happy with my number on the scale for myself I am pleased to be down almost 2 pant sizes and 3.5% body fat loss. My weight hasn't changed in two weeks, I'm happy at least not to have gained anything. My team however pulled off another 18 POUNDS!!! WOOHOO! I'm hoping for 4 lbs by the end to have a 10lb loss. A good friend of mine gave me this quote, "You get credit for what you finish not what you start"and I will finish going strong. I may not be happy with the number on the scale but I am happy that I look and feel stronger and more healthy. I'll keep you all posted on whether we made top 5 again or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment