Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Preganacy Update


So I haven't written much about baby yet so I figured I'd start now.
This pregnancy is starting to speed by a little more than the last two. I have experienced more morning sickness and fatigue with this one. Many take the difference in pregnancies as a sign that this one is a boy, but lately I've just had a feeling that this baby is another girl:) I'm delighted either way, but I would love the experience of having a little boy. As mentioned before Nevaeh is so excited, even Trinity is started to really "get it." As of today I am 14weeks 1 day, the sickness is mostly gone. Enough about me already let's talk about baby...
Baby Gaga ( Nevaeh's new nickname for the baby) is the size of a lemon. He or she can now squint, frown, grimace, and possibly suck his/her thumb!
Baby's body is starting to become porportional and they are starting to develop hair(probably not mine, Nevaeh and trinity were both bald!)

I have a check in appointment on Friday and am hoping to get a picture of Baby Gaga. We might even catch him/her sucking their thumb:) Update to follow in a couple days.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the nickname :) I love hearing things from the child's perspective. So sweet, innocent and creative. Are you guys going to find out the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just glancing at your blog when I noticed that your and Jason's little one is due the day after mine is! Pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete