Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family

Friday, April 16, 2010

Final Weigh In

RFC's Biggest Winner Challenge is officially over! Our team lost another 18lbs in two weeks for a total team loss of over 88lbs! The final reveal/rewards ceremony is this Sunday, we'll see how we measured up!
I am so incredibly proud of my team. We all ate right and worked out hard! We did our weight loss the old fashioned way, no quick fixes just hard work.
Even though the contest is over I plan to continue what I started, with a new goal that is. Instead of weight loss I am watching my weight gain, eating everything I need for my baby while working out. I hope to only gain 15-20lbs while continuing to loose body fat. So far I am down 4.5% body fat and hope to loose another 4.5% before the baby is born. Of course the health of my baby is my #1 priority. I want to assure my concerned friends and family I am not starving myself, or over working myself. I am doing all of this for my baby and for me to have an easier delivery and recovery. I feel healthy, I have more energy and I have an amazing group of friends who are by my side on this journey!
I'll continue to post pictures, they'll just be of my growing belly. I already have a little bump so I'll have to get on it
Love you all, thanks for all of your support!

1 comment: